Thursday, June 19, 2014

Creating My Learning Log

Blogging about our experiences is one of the main themes an edtech student encounters at Boise State. As we are enrolled in this master's program 'virtually', and not in a classroom proper, we need a platform to express our thoughts, ideas, and discoveries. Blogging provides exactly that. 
I created this Learning Log for Edtech 501 originally, but, as one can plainly see, it has been used for multiple courses, including now Edtech 513. AECT Standard 2.3 Computer-based Technologies states, "Computer-based technologies are ways to produce or deliver materials using microprocessor-based resources". Indeed, the blogging we have done has been the delivering of materials (thoughts, reflections, etc...) via a microprocessor-based resource. I believe, even though we've never physically met, my classmates are sharing ideas with me, and I am learning in those instances, via this computer 'base'. Blogging absolutely allows for the standard to be met. 



No comments:

Post a Comment