Monday, July 28, 2014

My Digital Story- Bobby Letter

When tasked with creating a digital story, initially I asked "What's a digital story?" Simple Google searches showed they were shorts utilizing video or images that had an off-screen narration (usually) detailing the story itself. The images/video directly related to the words being said. Strangely, it immediately reminded me of Sesame Street, where in between the muppet bits and guest appearances, a digital short would be shown where (typically) a child told the story of an aspect of his or her life. Cool! I can do that. And then I sat on it for days attempting to envision a digital story that could describe my classroom, but I kept going back to myself, my stories, the ones you see on Sesame Street, so I did just that. A quick story of myself. So without further ado... My digital short:







No comments:

Post a Comment